Sweet Texas <3
I left my heart in Texas.. little Fe was so precious while we were visiting and I miss her dearly. Marco managed to get everyone sick, poor Monies and Mickey were stuffy and achy by the time we left. Sollie was taken to the ER she ended up having an ear infection and I honestly think Bri showered once while we were there. I love my Texas family, I am allowed to stay in my PJs all day and watch movies. We had many laughs and most importantly we spent Christmas with each other. I cannot wait to be with all of them again.
HAPPY NEW YEARS 2013!
This year is a special one I can feel it .. only because I can feel my age and this year I turn 30! But I am looking forward to the sex because it's supposed to get better when we turn 30 .. right? (not that it's bad now) I am hoping I don't turn into some raging old woman. I remember when my mom turned 30 and I thought "damn! she only has a few good years left in her" ha! Life has truly just started for me, and so far it's not too bad. I would like a few hours of uninterrupted blogging time, and an Ipad mini... maybe even pick up a good habit like baking or something.. we will see. :) Here is to a New Year and to a Fabulous 30th!
Bianca's Bitchy BestFriend (me)My Best Friend Bianca always gives me props on my blog but while we were downing a bottle of Red Moscoto (mmmm, it went down to smooth) last night she told me that my blog isn't "me" because there is nothing sarcastic or mean on here LOL! It is so true, but honestly I feel like I can't cuss on here. So here it goes I am starting a Bitch fest post at least once a month for Bianca. What shall it be called? I was thinking "Bianca's Bitchy Corner" AND BTW my Gripes and complains came out last night while I was drinking with her and apparently I said something in front of Bri that hurt her "feelings"... I told her to suck it up and forget about it...really! when do I ever get to be a drunk and it be okay? LOL!
that's my promise to be a Bitch face :)
Five Beauty Products I cannot live without in 2013
5. Lotion. I use it after I shower, before I put on my combat boots, and even have a bottle on my desk so everyone can use (usually it's the men who come to use it), I even lather up before I go to bed.
4. Lipgloss. Even with no makeup some gloss can make you feel pretty.
3. Makeup Setting Spray "Dew Me" by Urban Decay, this makes my foundation last forever! I love that I don't have to keep applying makeup all day.
2. Eye Makeup Remover by ALMAY. I use the same product to clean my brushes each time I use them. Remember to keep them clean! I notice such a big improvement in my skin since I started cleaning my brushes.
1. Exposed Skincare - 2 years ago I had horrible blemished skin and now my skin looks much better after using this for the past year.
Birthday Party !
I'm thinking DJ and drinks... whose in?