Sweet me

My Photo
I love music, reading and watching Bravo Tv. My ultimate girl crush is Gwen Stefani since Tragic Kingdom days, we've gone thru love and heartbreak together. I have the best partner to stumble forward together raising our girls and living our life.

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Work it Bitch

Vegas is for Party Girls

My Bestfriend B_ee wanted to go to Vegas for her "21st" birthday party ... I said "DONE!" ha! Best time ever!!! Of course we will stick to the saying "What happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas" but here are a couple of pics that are so cute! I love those girls.
 
 

 

Facewash

I have to be honest about this because it is something that I am very insecure with, I have always had a pimple problem and I was always told it was just because my father had pimples so someday I will grow out of it. Well here I am 30 years old and still battling those ugly bumps. I have tried everything from the cheapest to the most expensive and even antibiotics for my face. In the past 10 years I have no idea how much I have spent on products but I am very excited for my next step. On Monday I am scheduled to have a treatment done by a esthetician that consists of a laser. I will know more on Monday and I plan on documenting the steps.

Take a look at all the products I have used over the past months, this doesn't even include the products I did use completely.



 
NO FILTER and I am a picker :(
 
 
 
 

My Fashionista


Bri has grown so much <3




RHONJ REUNION TONIGHT!


Who can't wait!! MEEEEEEEE!!!!
#ohalbieloveme #futurewife #mrsmanzo #lookatthatsmile




 

1 comment:

  1. I feel ya on the pimple thing and I'm a picker too. I've had more zits as an adult than I did in high school. I just ordered the GlamGlow Super Mud from Sephora, hopefully that will help me clear up my pores!

    I wanna go back to Vegas sooo bad!

    ReplyDelete